Welcome to the University of Memphis Computer Science Department's Networking Research Lab (NetLab).
NetLab is under the direction of Prof. Lan Wang. We are looking for talented and motivated people to work with us.
- To apply for a postdoctoral research fellow position, please email your CV, research statement and contact information of 3 references to Prof. Lan Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To apply for a PhD research assistantship or for an undergraduate research assistantship, please email your resume to Prof. Lan Wang (email@example.com).
- We also welcome International Exchange Scholars (J-1 visa holders).
Our research areas include:
- Future Internet design
- Routing protocol design
- Fault-tolerance and security in network protocol design
- Network measurement techniques
- Scalable network simulator design
- Wireless sensor networks
Funding for our projects comes from:
- NSF, Future Internet Architecture Next Phase (FIA-NP), PI (2014 - 2016)
- NSF, Future Internet Architecture (FIA) (2010 - 2013)
- NSF, NeTS Future Internet Network Design (2007-2011)
- NSF, CISE Computing Research Infrastructure (8/2006 - 7/2011)
- NSF, REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates) supplement to the above
- University of Memphis, FedEx Institute of Technology Research Grant (2008
- University of Memphis, Faculty Research Grant (8/2006 - 7/2007)
- University of Memphis, Systems Testing Excellence Program (11/2006 - 6/2007)